Mayhead Media is Growing!
We need nice, competent people to join our team - our current vacancies are listed below. We welcome applications from anyone who is legally entitled to work in the UK, and always pay the living wage or more.
Who are we looking for?
As a growing family business, we want people we can get along with, who are good at what they do, and are willing to grow with the business as it expands. We need people who are motivated - lots of our work will be done remotely - and happy to attend the odd show or event, often at weekends. Oh, and ideally you'll love cars... you'll get to spend a lot of time with them!
What do you get in return?
Mayhead Media is growing rapidly. You get to become part of a friendly team who will help you to develop your own skills whilst gaining experience working with some of the biggest names in the motoring world. You'll also be given access to some of the most amazing vehicles on the planet, and go behind the scenes at major motoring events.
If you think you could add something to the MM team, please email us at email@example.com and tell us why we should employ you!
Part Time Digital Marketing Assistant
16 hours per week | £8.45 per hour | Chichester, West SusseX
We're looking for someone who can help support our growing digital marketing team on a part-time basis from our office just south of Chichester.
about the job
You'll work on various client portfolios, providing digital marketing support. This will be a combination of PPC and social media advertising and we are looking for someone with experience or knowledge of these areas. The hours are very flexible. We envisage the role growing to a full-time position in time.
We really enjoy our work, are relaxed but hard working, and are nice people. We’re looking for someone like us who has the following skills. (Don’t worry if you can’t do everything- this is an ideal list.)
- Motoring Knowledge. We strongly believe that people who work at Mayhead Media really need to 'get' cars. This is our USP and really marks us out from the other marketing agencies out there.
- Pay Per Click skills. You’ll understand PPC campaign management, keyword targeting, and how to create interesting and exciting ads that will attract the right audience.
- Social Media Advertising. You will have experience of Facebook Ads Manager or Power Editor, and be able to create great ads that lead to winning campaigns.
- Writing skills. You’ll have very good writing, grammar and punctuation skills. You’ll also be totally fluent with all main MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Creative. You’ll have a strong creative ability and a flair for creating amazing adverts that lead to strong conversions. You'll be adept at using Photoshop.
- Personal Qualities. You’ll be well-organised, a quick learner, and able to work on your own. You'll be proactive, adaptable, and really interested in social media and new developments in the area. Ideally, you'll also be a petrolhead!